These are the steps you should follow to win a trip to Komodo Islands along with other 9 lucky contestants thanks to Indonesia Tourism.
Step 1. CREATE
Express yourself in no more than one minute video and describe why you deserve to win the contest
Step 2. UPLOAD
Upload your video on Youtube with video title format: ‘Wonderful Indonesia (your video title)’. E.g. ‘Wonderful Indonesia Pick Me!’
Take me back to Komodo islands. #wonderfulindonesia #inatopbucketlist Una foto publicada por A World to Travel (@aworldtotravel) el
Step 3. SUBMIT
Submit your video link on website: indonesia.travel/inatopbucketlist
Share your video link onto your social media accounts, like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+ and blog with the hashtags #INAbucketListContest and #WonderfulIndonesia
Step 5. WIN
The winner will be announced by Nov 28th, 2015.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The “Wonderful Indonesia Bucket List” contest (“Contest”) is organized by Ministry of Tourism Republic of Indonesia (“MOT Indonesia”).
Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before entering the Contest. MOT Indonesia has the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice.MOT Indonesia reserves the right to cancel, modify, suspend or delay this Contest.
Participation in this Contest shall constitute acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Contestants must be at least 18 years old as of 26 October 2015 to participate in this Contest and come from around the world (excluding Indonesia).
2. The following persons are not eligible to participate in this Contest: (a) employees of The Ministry of Tourism of Republic of Indonesia, its regular contributors, agents and contractors, the promoters, and individuals connected with any company involved in the competition, including for the avoidance of doubt employees, and the competition partners and members of the immediate family of the persons stated above and (b) any persons who are prohibited under the laws of their country of residency or domicile to participate in this Contest.
B. CONTEST PERIOD
1. This Contest starts from 00:00 hrs (EDT) on 26 October 2015 and ends at 23:59 hrs (EDT) on 26 November 2015 (4 weeks)
2. All entries received out of the Contest Period shall be automatically disqualified from participation. MOT Indonesia is not liable for any lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
1. Nine best videos plus one most favorite video by public will win this contest. A total of 10 winners will go on a three-day trip to the exotic Komodo Island, Indonesia, one of the new 7 Wonders of Nature.
2. Each winner will get:
- One (1) return air tickets to Labuan Bajo, Komodo Island, Indonesia
- A three (3) days,two (2) night’s hotel accommodation in Labuan Bajo
- Rp 5 million pocket-money
- Meals and local transportation during the trip are also covered by MOT Indonesia.
The airline for the air tickets and the departure city may be requested by the winners and shall be approved by MOT Indonesia in its sole and absolute discretion. The winner must take the trip taking place within 2015 and cannot nominate another person to take the trip in his/her place. If the winner cannot make the dates of the trip, the prize will be forfeited and offered to one of the runner-up winners.
3. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for cash or other benefit-in-kind. MOT Indonesia reserves the right to replace any prize with another prize of a similar value.
4. The trip to Komodo Island will be held on December 4rd ~ 7th, 2015. All winners should share their holiday experiences during this trip on their social media channels.
D. CONTEST’S MECHANISM
1. Contestants should create a 30 seconds to 1 minute of creative video that covers: introduction about themselves and why he/she should win the trip to Indonesia.
2. Contestants should upload their video on Youtube, then submit the Youtube link on the website www.indonesia.travel/inatopbucketlist. Contestants should share its Youtube link video onto their social media accounts, such as Facebook (www.facebook.com), instagram, twitter, google+, and blog. Required “hashtags” are as follows: #INAbucketListContest and #WonderfulIndonesia
3. A 10 winners of the contest will be selected by this mechanism:
A 9 best videos ‘s score is calculated based on the following criterias:
- Creativity on creating the video: Throwing together a few of your photos is a good start, but how can you get creative with your video clips and storyline? What out-of the-box ways can you convey a travel spirit to your audience?
- Message: A clear, sincere message is crucial to a reason why you have to win Komodo/Indonesia trip video, whether as a literal story, a narrated, montage of photos, dance, flash-mob, or just a direct, honest ‘Support me’ in different languages. How will you use text, imagery, and/or narrators to express your message?
- Like and Follow the Official Social Media account of Wonderful Indonesia :
One contestant’s video with the most “Likes”, RT, Loves on his/her social media accounts will win the prize as the ‘Most Favorite Video’
4. Videos submitted must be the contestant’s own original work and must not have been published previously or been obtained from a secondary source.
5. Videos that feature any corporate advertising material or messages may be disqualified from entry.
E. WINNER NOTIFICATION; CONFIRMATION OF ELIGIBILITY
1. Winners will be announced on Nov 28th.
2. Winning the prize are subject to meeting all eligibility requirements and full compliance with these Terms and Conditions and other terms and conditions that MOT Indonesia may consider in its sole and absolute discretion.
3. Jury decision is Final and that in all situation. Neither the jury nor the organizer have to justify their decision.
4. MOT Indonesia’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
5. At the conclusion of the Contest, the winners will be notified by MOT Indonesia in person or by way of phone, email and/or mail.
6. If a Winner cannot be reached after two (2) attempts within three (3) days after the contest by MOT Indonesia or its representatives, is found to be ineligible by MOT Indonesia for any reason, cannot or does not comply with these Contest Terms and Conditions, or if any prize or prize notification sent to a Winner is returned as undeliverable, that Winner may be disqualified and an alternative potential Winner may be designated at MOT Indonesia’s sole and absolute discretion. If any potential Winner is found to be ineligible, or if such potential Winner has not complied with these Contest Terms and Conditions, at any time during or after the Contest, such potential Winner may be disqualified from the Contest.
F. OTHER CONDITIONS
1. MOT Indonesia is not and shall not be held responsible for any delay, error or any other problems in the operation of this Contest caused by or arising from breakdown, technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail on account of technical problems and/or traffic congestion on the Internet and/or at any web site or the telecommunication service or a combination thereof, including injury or damage to any contestants or to any other person’s computer or mobile phone related to and/or resulting from participating or downloading materials in or in connection with this Contest.
2. In no event will MOT Indonesia and their respective, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, their respective advertising or Contest agencies or their respective officers, directors, employees, members, shareholders, attorneys, representatives and agents (collectively, “Affiliates”), be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages arising out of any the contestants acceptance of the prizes, the use of the prizes, their entry into this Contest, or their participation in any prize related activity. By entering into this Contest, contestants hereby release and agree to hold harmless MOT Indonesia and its Affiliates from and against any and all rights, demands, claims, causes of action, losses, damages, costs and expenses (collectively “Liabilities”) whatsoever that they may have, or which may arise, whether in whole or in part, and whether directly or indirectly.
3. Flights and hotel accommodation awarded for the winners are subject to terms and conditions of the relevant airline and hotel accommodation.
4. MOT Indonesia and/or its Affiliates will not be responsible or liable for any Liabilities incurred or suffered by any contestant or his or her authorized representatives resulting from their participation in this Contest or fulfillment of any prize.
5. The cost of, and arrangements for, any further travel are the winners sole responsibility and cost, including visa fee.
6. MOT Indonesia will not be held responsible for physical prizes that may be lost or damaged in postal transit.
7. This Contest and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Indonesia without regard to the conflict of laws. Each contestant irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Indonesia courts.