Here’s our selection of things to do in Philadelphia as found on Groupon.
ROLLERSKATING WITH RENTAL SKATES FOR TWO AT BLUE CROSS RIVERRINK SUMMERFEST (UP TO 50% OFF)
Choose Between Two Options
- $13 for skating admission with rental skates for two, valid Monday–Friday ($26 value)
- $15 for skating admission with rental skates for two, valid any day ($26 value)
The Blue Cross RiverRink is open 1 PM-10:30 PM Monday-Thursday, 11 AM-12:30 AM Friday and Saturday, and 11 AM-10:30 PM on Sundays. Purchase carefully as some tickets are only valid for certain days of the week.
Blue Cross RiverRink Summerfest
As the sun sets and the skyline’s lights dance across the waters of the Delaware River, there’s hardly a prettier place to be than the Blue Cross RiverRink Summerfest. Not only do kids get to enjoy the fun of a full-sized roller skating rink, but also adults get to indulge in a bit of nostalgia by strapping on roller skates like when they were kids. Supplemented by a full food menu, desserts and drinks, a family play area, and entertainment, the beautiful landscape of Blue Cross RiverRink is an ideal spot for a family outing.
Entry for One, Two, or Four to One Liberty Observation Deck (Up to 32% Off)
Choose from Three Options
- $13 for general admission for one ($19 value)
- $26 for general admission for two ($38 value)
- $52 for general admission for four ($76 value)
One Liberty Observation Deck
From Billy Penn atop City Hall to the Ben Franklin Bridge to the pastoral campus of the University of Pennsylvania, there are plenty of things to see in Philadelphia. Get a top-down look on a trip to One Liberty Observation Deck. Read on to learn more about this sky-high attraction perched high above the streets of downtown”
- How high is it?: 57 stories
- What can you see?: Love Park, University City, and other historic sites plus the Ben Franklin Bridge, City Hall, and the city’s stately sports stadiums
- A closer look: The Go Find Your Philly interactive boards stationed around the observation deck reveal facts and HD closeups of many of the city’s most notable destinations via touchscreen.
- Guided tours: of the observation deck are free with admission, and are offered several times each day
- #TheRealPhilly: This multimedia art installation includes audio narrations of Philly’s unique culture, artwork inspired by the Philadelphia Mural Arts Program, and photo ops that highlight famous city sites. There’s even a massive Ben Franklin whose feet stand on the second floor and head pops up on the observation deck.
Three or Five Pole-Dance Fitness Classes at A Sensual You (Up to 75% Off)
Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for three pole-dance fitness classes ($60 value)
- $25 for five pole-dance fitness classes ($100 value)
A Sensual You
Sultry, but stripped of any carnal stigmas, the pole dancing classes at A Sensual You turn self-confidence, suggestive movement, and physical fitness into perfect bedfellows. Under the guidance of one of Philly’s sole master pole instructors, students of all shapes, sizes, and skill levels perform exercises that share the philosophies of yoga and Pilates, yet have a decidedly wilder side. In addition to the pole classes, the syllabus includes sessions that focus on achieving perfect abs, firmed posteriors, and the natural wonder that is “Angela Basset’s Arms.”
A Sensual You also taps into the cultural zeitgeist known as twerking. As Philadelphia’s only educational harbor for the dance craze, the studio teaches students how to make waves the next time they perform at an awards show or want to spice up an ATM line.
One or Three 60-Minute Full-Body Massages at Excellent Hands (Up to 56% Off)
Choose Between Two Options
- $35 for one 60-minute full-body massage ($75 value)
- $79 for three 60-minute full-body massages ($180 value)
A Chat with Excellent Hands
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
Excellent Hands offers an experienced massage therapist, great service menu with spa day packages, mobile sessions, vending, availability for corporate events/parties or bridal showers, monthly prices, and access to estheticians & hairstylists.
Oktoberfest Live! 2016 – Philadelphia Craft Beer & Music Festival on Saturday, October 8, at 3 p.m.
- $25 for one early-discount general-admission ticket (up to $37.50 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $30 for one general-admission ticket (up to $37.50 value)
- $40 for one early-discount VIP ticket (up to $53.50 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $45 for one VIP ticket (up to $53.50 value)
General admission includes unlimited beer samples and access to all the music and festivities.
VIP tickets include everything in the general-admission ticket, plus early admission at 2 p.m. for one hour of extra drinking, private tastings, additional beers to choose from, complimentary bottled water and pretzels, and access to exclusive indoor and outdoor VIP areas.
Oktoberfest Live! 2016 – Philadelphia Craft Beer & Music Festival
- What It Is: The fourth-annual Oktoberfest Live! celebration—voted one of the top 10 Oktoberfest parties in the country by Draft Magazine—complete with room for more than 15,000 people all gathering together to celebrate German culture, craft beer, pretzels, and more craft beer.
- On the Menu: More than 250 craft brews from 125 breweries join pretzels and other German-inspired foods.
- Between Mouthfuls: Dance to live German music, show off your shoulder muscles with a stein-hoisting competition, play games such as giant Connect Four, dress up for the Mr. and Mrs. Octoberfest pageant, and taste as many beers as you can.
Find these and many more things to do in Philadelphia on Groupon’s website and enjoy your time there!