PR, MEDIA & ADVERTISING
A World to Travel = Visual Storytelling + Festivals & Events + Art, Architecture & Design + Great Outdoors & Adventure + Flashpacking + Sustainable Travel
Born in 2013, A World to Travel has steadily increased its audience since then. These days, it gets around 35K page views per month and has a combined audience of 55K+ Social Media followers (19K+ of them on Instagram alone); focusing always on delivering unique travel experiences around the world.i
- TOURISM BOARDS like Berlin, Indonesia, Gran Canaria, La Palma, Visit Jersey, Kerala, Mexico, Malta, Greece, Langkawi, Finland, Helsinki, Extremadura, Dubai, South Africa, Croatia, Slovenia, Vienna, Salzburg, Bucharest, Marche Region, Scotland, Umea, Riga, Emilia-Romagna, Portugal, Mardin, Sri Lanka, Galicia and Jerusalem
- COMPANIES like eDreams, Momondo, Aegean Airlines, Iberia, Blue Air, Sri Lankan Airlines, Vueling, Canary Fly, Turkish Airlines, Air Malta, and Interrail
- BRANDS such as Panasonic Lumix, Nokia Lumia, Osprey, Panama Jack, The Indian Face, Vanguard, JORD Watches, Hi-Tec Shoewear, The Idle Man, Cabin Zero and Totto
- HOTEL and APARTMENT CHAINS like NH hotels, Vivanta by Taj, Destsetters, Cinnamon Hotels, VI Hotels, Hilton, Radisson Blu, Zuri Resorts, Mercure Hotels and Sheraton.
- HOSTEL GROUPS like HostelsClub, Generator and Europe’s Famous Hostels and
- INSURANCE COMPANIES like OrbitProtect already trust us.
1. MENTIONS & AWARDS
- NOVEMBER 2019: Winners of KLM Vuela Sostenible photography awards
- JULY 2019: Shorlisted in ‘Best imagery – Epic’ at Traverse Creator Awards
- MARCH 2019: Featured in La Voz de Galicia and Hosteltur as Parada de Sil ambassadors
- JANUARY 2019: Featured in Catalunya Vanguardista, EuropaPress, La Vanguardia, and others after the Female Travel Bloggers panel during Fitur 2019.
- JANUARY 2019: Winners Renfe SNCF Fitur 2019 contest
- AUGUST 2018: 3rd Prize at Escapada Rural and Olympus’ photography contest
- AUGUST 2018: Featured on Forbes and USA Today
- JULY 2018: Featured on The Flight Network and BBC Travel
- APRIL 2018: ‘Responsible Travel Blog of the Year’ winner, The Biosphere Institute.
- FEBRUARY 2018: Feature on Lonely Planet
- DECEMBER 2017: Finalist blog in the Best Content category of Fitur Awards
- NOVEMBER 2017: Multiple IG features of our Rapa das Bestas photography
. ✪ COLOR OF DAY ✪| #BNW_PLANET_2017 . A R T I S T | @aworldtotravel C.C @bwisback . S E L E C T E D | @egomanias DATE | 24.11.2017 . Visit our friends galleries ✪ @industwetrust.co ✪ @prestigepics ✪ @macro_drama ✪ @Big_shotz ✪ @all_perfect_shots ✪ @igs_world . ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ✪ All pictures will be controlled with Tineye and Google reverse image thanks to Picstagrab App. . ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ✪ Proud member of @hubdirectory ✪ . ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
- JULY 2017: Faro de Vigo on the Vigo Experience campaign.
- DECEMBER 2016: La Voz de Galicia’s newspaper back cover report
- DECEMBER 2016: Jose wins a third price on the photography contest Starlight Trevinca.
- DECEMBER 2016: Faro de Vigo on our Lalin adventures.
- NOVEMBER 2016 Faro de Vigo on Lalin’s press trip.
- NOVEMBER 2016: AFAR showcases our photography
- SEPTEMBER 2016: Reppublica Italy’s newspaper on the Italian Wonder Ways campaign.
- JULY 2016: SocialDraft’s Top 25 Travel Instagram Accounts.
- JULY 2016: Newspaper La Region and El Correo Gallego on our Turgalicia’s A Veiga Trevinca trip.
- MAY 2016: Travel Babbo’s Instagram Travel Accounts to Follow.
- MARCH 2016: South Africa tourism recalls our SA adventures here and in this other article.
- MARCH 2016: TVGA (Galicia regional TV station) broadcasts a 5′ video about Inma’s favorite place in Galicia.
- FEBRUARY 2016: The Most Inspiring Shots of the Week on Matador Network.
Lonely Planet: LP Pathfinders Top Instagrams from February 2016
Sharing a sunset with a friend? Sounds like #travelstoke to us! Do you travel with your pets? Photo by @aworldtotravel, in Noia, Galicia, Spain. Thanks for tagging #travelstoke!
- JANUARY 2016: El HuffPost publica ‘Las 10 razones para visitar la Palma’, on El Time that recalls our recent publication on The Huffington Post.
Lonely Planet: LP Pathfinders Top Instagrams from January 2016
- OCTOBER 2015: Interviewed by Indonesia’s Metro TV.
- AUGUST 2015: Featured by Sunset Vision on their Instagram account getting 2,4K+ shares
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ✪✪ Photo by: @Aworldtotravel ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ✦ Selected by: @Marwank33 ✦ To be Featured Please Follow: ⠀✧ @Main_Vision ⠀✧ @Sunset_Vision ✦ Valid Tag: #Sunset_Vision ✦ #aworldtotravel_mainvision ✦ #Main_Vision #SuperHubs #SHxxx_hub ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ✦ Please visit our Hubs Family: ⠀✧ @Main_Vision ⠀✧ @Mist_Vision ⠀✧ @Macro_Vision_ ⠀✧ @Sunset_Vision ⠀✧ @Profile_Vision ⠀✧ @Click_Vision ⠀⠀⠀
Una foto publicada por SUNSET VISION | @Main_Vision (@sunset_vision) el
- Featured by Dubai’s Burj Khalifa Instagram reaching 1,7K+ likes
This view is worth a thousand words. #repost: @aworldtotravel #mydubai #dubaiskyline #dubai #dubai #worldrecord #Photo #emirates #burjkhalifa Una foto publicada por At the Top, Burj Khalifa (@atthetopburjkhalifa) el
- JUNE 2015: Mention on Faro de Vigo, one of Galicia’s main papers.
- MAY 2015: Featured as one of the Top 83 European bloggers you should follow in 2015 by Heart of a Vagabond.
- MARCH 2015: Selected as one of the Best Travel Bloggers to Follow on Instagram by Bridges and Balloons. Featured by Matador Network on their Instagram account getting more than 2000 shares.
- FEBRUARY 2015: Selected as one of the Top 50 Travel Blogs to follow by Trekeffect Article featuring our Instagram account on TrvlBugBlog Feature on The Crowded Planet’s ‘The many faces of Lake Garda’
- JANUARY 2015: Featured on Finnish newspaper Helsingin Sanomat after taking part on the Nordic Bloggers Experience 2015.
- DECEMBER 2014: Selected as an #EnjoyBucharest Travel Blogger to visit the Romanian capital city next April.
- SEPTEMBER 2014: Inma is one of the 50 selected international travel bloggers to attend’s Asia’s first Travel Bloggers’ conference in Sri Lanka, TBCAsia.
- AUGUST 2014: This piece got Inma a spot on the Aptece’s Portugal Food Travel Stories 15 day tour of Portugal.
- JULY 2014: Photograph of the week: A secret spot near Corrubedo, Galicia on A Luxury Travel Blog (4000 views on its first week). Same picture was also shared by Fine Art Photography (250K+ FB fans) and had over 1.5K+ likes in less than 24 hours:
- JUNE 2014: Allepey, la Venecia del Este by Los Sabores de Mexico (Spanish)
- MAY 2014: TBDI Italy 2014
- APRIL 2014: Vijay Nambiar on its piece about Kerala sunsets
- MARCH 2014: Kerala Blog Express news on The Hindu, Malayalam Manorama (pictured below), Kerala Tourism site, New Indian Express, Travel Techie, Travel and Tour World and many more.
- FEBRUARY 2014: 1 of the 25 international bloggers selected to take part in the #KeralaBlogExpress in India and 1st winner of #RVcontigo Fitur contest.
- JANUARY 2014: Featured in Skimbaco Lifestyle global magazine cover and P.102
- DECEMBER 2013: Featured on National Geographic Travel Radar. Selected travel blogger to attend Matka and #nbefinland in Finland, #blogmanay in Scotland, #Umea2014 in Sweden and #Riga2014 in Latvia.
- NOVEMBER 2013: 1st and 2nd place “A Estrada no teu obxectivo” photography contest + Minube contest winner.
- AUGUST 2013: Best in Travel by WildJunket Magazine
- JUNE 2013: Winner of Iberia Airlines’ #iberiamayors Lisboa contest. We hosted a video-guide about the iconic city that was published on the company’s YouTube channel and gathered more than 50K views in its first week.
- MAY 2013: Runner-up WeHostels Contest to attend TBEX Toronto 2013
- JANUARY 2013: 1st place #AllMexicoTrip contest for travel bloggers. Fitur 2013. Article on Spanish newspaper El Faro de Vigo, Blog trip, AllMexicoPass
We’ve recently been awarded the following badges by BlogOnBrands after having worked with them in a few campaigns like #Alagontrip.
2. BLOG TOURS / PRESS TRIPS
Press Trips and Talks in 2020
Dubrovnik, MDE Fitur opening talk, and more to come!
Press Trips and Talks in 2019
Responsible tourism panel discussion – Biosphere RTI Fitur, Women & Travel talk – MDE Fitur, Fairway 2019, InDoor Gijon festival, Megève, 2nd Responsible Tourism gathering in Cuenca, Costa Rica, Parada de Sil, Cuntis, Redondela, Fisterra-Muxia pilgrimage, Leon-Santiago by bike, Vilariño de Conso, Traverse Trentino, Amsterdam area, Resurrection Fest 2019, Neopop festival 2019, Paredes de Coura festival 2019, Vilar de Mouros festival 2019, Boiro, architecture in Saxony, Southern Portugal road trip, Web Summit 2019, WITS Riga, Valencia, Malta, North Macedonia, Albania, and Montenegro.
Press Trips and Talks in 2018
Sao Miguel Azores, Miranda do Douro, Ponte de Lima, Celanova, Montalegre – Peneda Geres, Viajeros Responsables, Flexpat Marrakech, Caminho Portugues da Costa, Mondim de Basto, MyBookpack Serra da Estrela – Geres, Ponte da Barca, Experience Romania2, Travel Talks Turismo Responsable, Ferrol da Ilustracion, Tren Pazos de Galicia, Festival O Son do Camiño, Gala Showcooking Tapas Galicia, Atlantic Fest, Paredes de Coura festival, Timon Lepidus Trip, North of India, Madhya Pradesh, Thessaloniki and Halkidiki in Greece, Come to Hamburg, WebSummit Lisbon, talk on responsible travel photography for KLM, minubetrip Gandia, Amsterdam neighborhoods, Alikats Morzine, Llanada Alavesa, and Morocco Atlantic coast.
As well as minute trip Gandia, Amsterdam neighborhoods, Alikats Ski Morzine, and Llanada Alavesa.
Press Trips in 2017
Press Trips in 2016
#AndaluciaRoadTrip, #MadeInAmsterdam, #EuropeanRoadTrip Romania #AbrahamTours Israel and Jordan, #visitLuxembourg, #aCostaDaMorteEnamora, #TravelDeep Dominican Republic, #HuastecaPotosina, #MexicoCentral, #TimeForBodrum, #AVeigaTrevinca, #Landsort, #TbexStockholm, #MeetTheWorld, #visitLulea, #ReggaeboaFest, #SonRiasBaixas, #VdeValares, #VodafoneParedesDeCoura, #IWWays
Press Trips in 2015
#nbefinland, #destetters, #epicGapYear, #Entroido2015, #ITBblogcamp, #SecretBerlinRallye, #Interrail, #Salzburg, #weloveVienna, #IfeelsLOVEnia, #loveCroatia, #loveMostar, #EnjoyBucharest, #escuchaLaPalma, #MardinTourismGathering, #visitDubai, #meetSouthAfrica
#CangasConGaliciaTB, #LoMejorDeEspaña, #VodafoneParedesDeCoura2015, #turismosostenible, #onlywithveo, #VanguardPro, #jordwatch and #ahoracaminaresmejor, #INAtopbucketlist by #WonderfulIndonesia, #naturallyLangkawi, #MalaysiaTrulyAsia and #aulacocinaFervenza.
Press Trips in 2014
#nbefinland, #Riga2014, #Umea2014, #KeralaBlogExpress, #TBMGijón, #CastiglioniLive, #MiMa4You, #PortugalFoodStories, #TBDI2014, #IlikeMarche, #Fiat500, #MaltaIsMore, #TbexAthens, #visitMeteora, #TBCAsia and #regalaArousaNorte.
Press Trips in 2013
- March 2021, Yes by La Voz de Galicia
- June 2020, La Voz de Galicia
- December 2019, Web Summit on E2, Portuguese national TV
- April 2018, Blog del mes Skyscanner
- December 2017, Meet the Stamp Collectors on Miss Filatelista
- November 2017, On blogging and content marketing by Cooperatize
- June 2017, Packing tips from the pros for our partner Cabinzero
- Learn About The Business Of Blogging – Inma & Jose From A World To Travel
- December 2016, Dos trotamundos con mucho que contar, La Voz de Galicia
- December 2016, RadioVoz interview on Israel (starting at 226:20)
- June 2016, RadioVoz interview (starting at 41:00)
- January 2016, Entrevista a Inma by GaliciaTB
- August 2015, Wander Woman Wednesdays by Teacake Travels
- Going Local in Galicia with Inma Gregorio by Fotostrasse
- May 2014, Entrevista viajera by Krrteando
- April 2013, IberiaMayors Lisboa on Iberia Airlines official website.
- January 2013, thoughts about Helsinki, Matka Travel Fair, and #nbefinland
- December 2013, Jetsetters and Fit When Traveling
- November 2013, Big Blogger Interview by My Destination
- November 2013, Trekity’s empowering woman series
- August 2013, AllMexicoPass about our 17 days trip to Mexico last May (Spanish)
- May 2013, Home sweet home by Cookiesound
- May 2013, Halcón Viajes (Spanish)
- April 2013, About Lisbon on Runaway Juno
- April 2013, UniversalPlaces (Spanish)
- January 2013, Volunteer Leaders
4. ARTICLES PUBLISHED IN OTHER OUTLETS
- My Best Travel Memories, on Teletext Holidays
- Bucarest en un fin de semana, on Ryanair’s Try Somewhere New
- 3 rutas a pie para conocer Luxemburgo, on Ryanair’s Try Somewhere New
- Tesalónica en 24 horas, on Ryanair’s Try Somewhere New
- Santiago de Compostela y sus alrededores, on Ryanair’s Try Somewhere New
- 10 Mexico City Food Experiences to Die For, on The Huffington Post
- 10 Reasons to Visit La Palma Now, on The Huffington Post
- Dos & Don’ts of Galicia’s Carnival, the Entroido on The Huffington Post
- Amantes de los paraisos cercanos, bienvenidos a las Montanhas Magicas portuguesas, Bloggers by Lumix Spain
- 5 experiencias que no puedes perderte en la isla de Korčula, Croacia on Panasonic Spain
- Chernobil, 30 años después de la catástrofe on Panasonic Spain
- Un paseo por la gastronomía y paisajes del Alentejo portugués on Panasonic Spain
- Las cinco razones que te harán visitar Galicia muy pronto on Panasonic Spain
- Redescubriendo Italia a través de la Vía Francigena on Panasonic Spain
- Spa and Northern Route Train, on Galicia Tourism – Turgalicia (also in Spanish)
- Los 10 mejores rincones del País Vasco, on Skyscanner blog.
- 19 Funniest Expressions From Galicia, on Matador Network
- A World to Travel, nuevos Vanguard Professionals, Vanguard World Blog
- Las 10 mejores playas de Galicia, on Skyscanner blog.
- Steel Wool Photography On Galicia Shore Spain, on Amazing World Photos
- Las 14 expresiones gallegas más raras y cómo usarlas, on Matador Network
- Steel Wool Photography Tips and Tricks posted in Shut Your Aperture
- 24 horas en Cangas del Morrazo, in GaliciaTB Blog
- Steel Wool Photography, project on Behance
- 18 Things I learned Sailing In Malta on Traveldudes
- A Journey Through Portugal’s Flavours:
- A Day in the Life. Sailing Around Malta on Traveldudes
- A Local’s Guide: Things to Do in Noia on Travel Passionate
- Get Ready for NBE Finland 2015
- Kerala. A Blog’s Eye View ebook by Kerala Tourism. P.33-36.
- Edinburgh piece in HostelsClub.com
- Paredes de Coura Festival 2014. The Aftermovie:
- Friday Lens Affair
- Packing for Galicia on Travel Fashion Girl
- Profile & travel tips on TravelDudes
- Travel tips shared in minube
- Article on WorldNomads
5. FEATURED IN
- How To Travel For Free, Reader’s Digest
- World’s Most Overrated Tourist Attractions, Reader’s Digest
- Top Couple Travel Blogs, Feedspot
- Best Instagram Travel Accounts, Mujerhoy Spain
- These Kickass Girls Trips Include …, Moneyish
- 25 Digital Nomads Reveal Their Top Mistakes, Red Pill Rebellion
- Responsible Travel Tips, Girl vs Globe
- Best Travel Instagram Accounts (& Bloggers), Mint Habits
- Best Trips 2016 According To Travel Bloggers, PS I’m On My Way
- Best Travel Photography Blogs On The Planet, Feedspot
- Experts Share Their Top Tips, Sleepy People
- Top European Destinations, Your Parking Space
- 19 Experts Share Their Music Festival Packing Tips, Mighty Goods
- Tips to Visit South East Asia, Asean Tourism
- Most Valuable Tweets, Can I Rank
- Galifornia: Demostrando que Galicia no es invernalia, Traveler
- Best Travel Instagram Accounts to Follow in 2017, You Could Travel
- Treehouses, a Hospitality Trend with a Touch of Childhood Charm, Hospitality Net
- Viajar siendo mujer, Publico
- Top Bloggers Share the Story Behind The Souvenir, Tripadvisor’s blog
- Haunted Places Across The Globe, A Lady’s Travel Blog
- Amazing Sunsets Around The World, GaminTraveler
- Hottest Destinations in 2016, Gypsy Couple
- Najlepsze Zdjecia Podroznicze 2015 and The Best Travel Photos of 2015, The Ollie
- Castillos de España, En el mundo perdido
- Lugares para visitar en primavera recomendados por fotógrafos, Machbel
- Amazing Resources for Solo Female Travel, The Ambitious Bee
- How To Be A Good Travel Companion, Frugal First Class Travel
- Las 8 Bloggers de viaje más guapas de España 2016, Donde te metes
- Carnivals Across The World, Travel on the Brain
- Best Hotels 2015, Gypsy Couple
- Las mejores cuentas de Instagram de España, Salta Conmigo
- 10 Curiosidades sobre Finlandia y los finlandeses, Una Idea Un Viaje
- Travel Writers Share Their Best Shots, Fizara
- Tips for Staying Safe When Traveling, Casual Traveler
- Epic Road Trips, Lizzie Meets World
- 17 of the Worst Travel Destinations in the World, Journalist on the Run
- Best Travel Moment of 2015, Dreams in Heels
- Travel Took Me to the Extreme Sports, The Bonfire Dream
- Cold Winter Destinations, This Could Lead to Anywhere
- Must Dos in and Around Kuala Lumpur, #Ljojlo
- Dream Travel Destinations, Reflections Enroute
- Travelling Your Own Backyard, Emily Luxton
- Journeys From Hell and Heaven, Teacaketravels
- A Simple Guide To Train Travel in Europe in The Crowded Planet
- What To Do In Dubai, Me Want Travel
- Most Amazing Places Visited In 2015 By Travel Bloggers, My Wanderlust
- 10 Festive Countries To Visit This Winter, Lily Travella
- 15 Kickass Honeymoon Destinations in Girl, Unspotted
- Lugares para pasar Año Nuevo por Bloggers de viaje, Charcotrip (Spanish)
- Cold Winter Destinations, This Could Lead to Anywhere
- Travel Bloggers’ Quirky Christmas Around The World, Getting Stamped
- El Arte como excusa para un viaje, Ida y Vuelta
- 5 Offbeat Christmas Traditions in Tripper
- If I Could Spend Christmas Anywhere But Here, Travel With Bender
- Most Memorable Things To Do In Dubai, Meg Planet
- 56 Things To Love About Europe in Jusz Travel
- When You Are Here, Eat This! , MarocMama
- 13 Hots Springs Every Traveler Wants to Visit, in Route Words
- Travelers Share Their Tips On Traveling to Paradise, The Paradise Blogger
- What Fascinates You About India? in Europe Diaries
- November Travel Competition Round Up in Fottles Travels
- Hidden Croatia Gems in Chasing the Donkey
- El Verano de GaliciaTB, GaliciaTB (Spanish)
- Slow Travel en la Toscana, Descubre la Toscana (Spanish)
- 18 Lugares Otoñales Recomendados por Fotógrafos, Machbel (Spanish)
- Dromresemal – Plitvice Lakes, in Oh Darling
- 29 Most Beautiful Towns in Central Europe, My Wanderlust
- Escapadas de otoño in A Un Clic De La Aventura (Spanish)
- Traveling By Yourself As a Solo Female in Backpacking 4 Beginners.
- 6 Frases motivadoras que te harán viajar, in Coge el Vuelo (Spanish)
- Places You’d Rather Be Right Now in Savored Journeys.
- The World’s Most Inspiring Travel Photos in Columbus Direct.
- Ultimate Camping Tips for Beginners and First-timers in Bunch of Backpackers.
- Stairs With A View in Buddy The Traveling Monkey.
- Where I Am Dying to Visit in 2015, in Head Else Where
- Couchsurfing, relatos de unos viajes diferentes, in Coge el Vuelo (Spanish)
- 55 Vistas increíbles de ciudades desde arriba por bloggers de viaje, in Imanes de Viaje (Spanish)
- #17 of the World’s Top Travel Photography Blogs as listed here.
- Best Ever Holiday Locations, in The Freedom Travellers.
- The World’s Most Underrated Destinations in Aussie on the Road.
- Traveller’s Views Of Cultural Taboos, in OMC.
- Best Scuba Diving Spots Around the World, in Double-Barrelled Travel.
- Asia From Above, in The Trusted Traveller.
- Tips On Beating The Travel Blues in Sally Around the World.
- 100 Places to See in Europe Before You Die Part 8 and Part 9, in True Nomads.
- Memorable Animal Encounters Around the World in BTTM
- Best beaches in the world in Eat Sleep Cruise.
- Lessons learned. How to Pack for a Special Event in Trucos Viajeros.
- 12 de los Lugares más Bellos y Menos Conocidos de Galicia, in Viajando Imagenes y Sensaciones (Spanish).
- Postcards from South Africa, in Young Adventuress about me jumping off Durban stadium.
- ¿Qué es el turismo musical?, in Lo Vemos 3.0 (Spanish).
- El mejor consejo para ahorrar dinero más rápido para un viaje in Mi Viaje Por El Mundo (Spanish)
- 11th Worldwide Instameet with IgersCroatia:
- 7 Barcelona Insider Tips on The Crowded Planet
- Live Look Leave: London, Paris, and NYC
- Instagram Photos That Will Make You Want To Get Active in The Travel Tester
- Contributor to the Solo Traveler Accommodation Guide (p.131)
- Improving your outreach in Search Engine Journal
- Aworldtotravel to promote Urbino 2019 (Italian)
- Best Travel Apps for Mapping Megan
- Kerala: Making the most of Kochi
- 55 Travel Selfies from Around the World on eTramping
- 25 tips from Top Travel Bloggers for planning your trip
- Photography on Cultural Italy #CastiglioniLive
- New 7 World Wonders on PacoyVeroTravels (Spanish)
- Travel Hacking Tips on GrrrlTraveler
- Views from a plane window on BbqBoy
- Photography on Cultural Italy’s article about Castiglion Fiorentino, Tuscany, Italy
Hand-drawn Maps Project by Maptia:
6. ASSOCIATIONS WE BELONG TO
7. REGULAR CONTRIBUTORS TO
- May I use your pictures, videos, or words on my site?
We used to say yes as long as people properly credited and linked back to us. However, we were taken advantage of so many times that both for non-commercial or commercial use, you need to please contact us first for details.
- Do you accept guest posts or sponsored content? Will you publish my new amazing infographic/press release / promotional video for free?
We feature genuine and original contributions from fellow travel bloggers and writers that may be of interest to our audience. Please contact us if you have any inquiries regarding advertisement options, sponsorships, collaborations, or partnerships.
And, if you are unsure or want to know if we would be a good fit, have a look at our core values.
- Are you able to review my gadget, gear, app, software, festival, hotel, airline, tour company, startup, restaurant, or ski resort?
Yes and we have already done it a fair number of times. From cell phones and photography gadgets to hotels, watches, outdoor gear, airlines, tour companies, mobile Apps, amusement parks… we have you covered! Just get in touch.
- Do you make money with this blog? How can I set a travel blog like you and travel the world for free?
We do make some money but it’s not going to make us rich. At least not anytime soon. If you want to start your own travel blog, think twice why and keep in mind it’s a lot of work! Still eager to become a cool cat? Soon we’ll be writing about how we made it. In the meanwhile, feel free to ask whatever comes to your mind. We might be able to help you!
- Are you available for interviews? Would you write on our blog / corporate site?
We usually are, although that’s decided on a case-by-case basis. It usually depends on the workload we have at the moment.
- Can I ask you for travel tips? Can you help me arrange my travel itinerary?
Definitely! Write us an email and we’ll take it from there.
- Are you available to travel? Would you like to join the coolest blog tour/press trip on earth or speak at our conference?
It depends on our availability. We accept contributors so most likely, yes!
Now let us ask you: How can we help?
Get in touch via email: [email protected]