1. So happy to share I’ve been selected to attend the Nordic Bloggers Experience and Matkamessut Travel trade fair in Finland next January. Can’t wait!
2. The day has come. Off we go! And it’s about latitude that this dull rain turns into exciting snow!
3. NbeFinland travel tales number 1. Are you kidding me? My Helsinki Scandic Paasi suite features more room that I could actually use in 24h, 3 different chilling areas, a private sauna and unique Scandinavian design touches. I’m moving in!
4. NbeFinland travel tales number 2. It’s a fact, the 615 bus driver knows what he’s doing! After a close call last year in the French Alps, I needed some fast winter wheels performing on icy roads to overcome my fear to travel like this. Achieved ! 🙂
5. Good morning from Käsnas, Archipelago, Finland!
6. Nbefinland travel tales number 3. We’ve been touring the Archipelago this morning. More than 30K islands, -10ºC, amazing landscape: I couldn’t be happier!
7. Take me back to Hogsara please!
8. That’s what we were up to this NbeFinland morning as the sun rose up. What a nice 5km boat ride from Käsnas from Hogsara!
9. Good afternoon from the Forest Village, Kimitöon Islands, Finland! After last night’s smoke sauna we are ready for Matkamessut in Helsinki. Will we see you there?
10. Our winter wonderland of choice? Finland!
11. In case you wonder, these are the NbeFinland amazing views from my rooftop terrace business class suite. At Radisson Blu Seaside, Helsinki.
12. Good morning Helsinki!
13. Can’t wait for #Riga2014 next weekend! Listening to Latvia presentation at the Matkamessut opening ceremony.
14. Are you at Matkamessut right now? Come to the stage at pavillion 7! Latvian music rocks!
15. Alpine curling hell yeah! NbeFinland outdoors group playing right now at -12 degrees.
16. Loving the little design details here and there in Helsinki featuring Nordic and Scandinavian organic shapes.
17. 360 degrees view from Olympic Stadiom Helsinki. Thanks Happy Tours Helsinki for a great day out !
18. Alpine curling, Nordic walking and Finnish tango were on the menu this morning! Korjaamo cultural hub is next! Regram of Happy Tours with the Outdoors & Adventure bloggers by Töölö Bay, Helsinki.
19. Getting involved with trendy Helsinki at Korjaamo. Perfect closing for an awesome Finland week!
20. Dare to pronounce it? NbeFinland is over for me. This street ad didn’t keep me warm while waiting for tram number 8 and bus 615 from Korjaamo to Helsinki airport. On the other hand, I found it pretty entertaining. Frozen after waiting at -15ºC for more than half an hour, I’m ready to take my Riga flight. Latvia, there we go!
21. Flew Air Baltic from Helsinki to Riga tonight. It felt like taking a Playmobil plane!
Disclaimer: Although I was invited and selected along with other 40 international travel bloggers to attend Helsinki’s Matka trade fair and tour the Finnish Archipelago, all opinions are my own. Anyway, trust me: it’s not difficult at all to just fall for Finland and its people in January! So thank you Inna-Pirjetta and Sebastian Canaves for putting all together and Visit Finland, Visit Helsinki and Visit Kimitöon for letting us in for a few days in that winter wonderland of yours!