Located on the Northwest corner of Spain, Galicia shines on its own. Here are some great reasons and Galicia attractions that will make you want to visit this fascinating region.
Editor’s Note: Please check the latest travel restrictions and always follow the advice of your origin and destination governments before planning any trip.
1. Stunning landscapes are in great supply in Galicia
2. Galicia’s shoreline stretches over 1500 km
3. What gives this region unreal beaches
4. Unique settings that, more times than not, you will be able to enjoy without anyone else in sight
5. Or with your loved ones
A year in the life of a travel blogging couple
6. This land is also a surfing paradise
7. A sailing dream
Would you like to sail around the world? This couple is getting ready to do just so
8. A spot where to feel grounded
9. And a place where people listen to nature
10. Cherishing it
Best climbing destinations for climbers around the world
11. Galicians work hard
12. It’s in their DNA
13. Great news is that they also know how to celebrate life
14. Fight hard for what they want
15. Make some noise
16. And keep their traditions alive
17. It does not stop there: Galicia’s cultural heritage is huge
18. And it keeps shaping up nicely.
Southern Europe festivals worth checking out
19. But hold tight, there are many other Galicia attractions
20. Rain or shine, Galicia always dazzles
21. And Galician people are not afraid of bad weather
22. Aware that it never rains forever
23. And good weather will come back sooner or later
Cies islands and the other 9 things to do in Vigo
24. They also know only rain can bring views like this
25. Waterfalls like this
26. Mighty rivers
27. And green prairies
28. But there’s more to Galicia than funny weather, a great coastline, beautiful landscapes, and celebrations! There’s great architecture
29. A bunch of Unesco World Heritage Sites spread all over Galicia
30. Abandon places to explore
31. Enchanted castles
32. Small villages
33. Cities that will take you back to the Middle Ages
34. And settlements built over two thousand years ago
35. Terrific sunsets
36. Awe-inspiring nightscapes
37. Epic landmarks
38. Unreal creatures
39. Magical viewpoints
40. Alluring lakes
41. Remarkable lighthouses
42. And some of the nicest people on the planet
43. Good news is that this paradise called Galicia
In case you aren’t 100% sure, here are 5 reasons to visit Galicia
44. Is closer than you think!
45. Therefore put it on your list today, it might surprise you!
46. And if you finally decide to give it a try, do not forget the camera
47. No matter which angle you choose
48. Our land is heaven on Earth!
Your pictures are absolutely breathtaking!!
I so wish to go there someday, Thanks for sharing!
Let us know if you come 🙂
I’d never heard of Galica before reading this but wow…those starry skies and bright pink sunsets. I have to go!
Let us know if you come and we’ll give you some cool tips depending on what you like 😉
What stunning photos – these are awesome! thanks for sharing 🙂
Beautiful images! Galicia is one area of Spain that really intrigues me … and now even more so! I’ll get there soon!!!
Glad to hear it’s on your radar! Let us know if you come 🙂
Gorgeous photos! I’ll add Galicia to my bucket list!
Thanks so much!
Our land in Earth. A bit of our heart …
Indeed! No matter where we are headed, we always carry a bit of Galicia with us 🙂