Located on the Northwest corner of Spain, Galicia shines on its own. Here are some great reasons and Galicia attractions that will make you want to visit this fascinating region.
2. Galicia’s shoreline stretches over 1500 km
4. Unique settings that, more times than not, you will be able to enjoy without anyone else in sight
6. This land is also a surfing paradise
8. A spot where to feel grounded
10. Cherishing it
12. It’s in their DNA
14. Fight hard for what they want
16. And keep their traditions alive
18. And it keeps shaping up nicely.
20. Rain or shine, Galicia always dazzles
22. Aware that it never rains forever
24. They also know only rain can bring views like this
26. Mighty rivers
28. But there’s more to Galicia than funny weather, a great coastline, beautiful landscapes, and celebrations! There’s great architecture
30. Abandon places to explore
32. Small villages
34. And settlements built over two thousand years ago
36. Awe-inspiring nightscapes
38. Unreal creatures
40. Alluring lakes
42. And some of the nicest people on the planet
44. Is closer than you think!
46. And if you finally decide to give it a try, do not forget the camera
47. No matter which angle you choose
48. Our land is heaven on Earth!