Travel Supermarket’s Capture the Colour Photo Contest is back this 2013! Five colorful categories and open to pretty much any travel blogger out there; what’s not to love?
Entering the competition is easy:
1. Post up to 5 shots. One for each category: Blue, Red, Yellow, White, and Green.
2. Nominate 5 other bloggers to enter the contest.
3. Notify Travel Supermarket >following their instructions before October, 9th! Note that twitter entries should include #CTC13 and @travelsupermkt
Without further ado, here are our chosen ones:
Charming Galician seaside villages. Still wondering why we always get back home in between travels. Noia at sunset.
Last weekend we spotted this field packed with sunflowers near Ribadeo, Spain. Who would have thought they needed so little sun to grow?
Back in January, a zebra enchanted us in Cabarceno, Spain. Semi-wilderness for a fun day!
Sadly, we have been reporting forest fires last weeks. Here’s to the end of this non-sense trend!
North Ireland’s Giant’s Causeway. Touristy yet amazing! Super bright moss did the rest 😉
Finally, we’d love to nominate the following travel bloggers – and awesome photographers – we have been following for a while now 🙂
- Victor Gómez, Machbel
- Seattle Dredge, Seattle’s Travels
- Sebastian Canaves, Off-the-path
- Kate McCulley, Adventurous Kate
- Charli and Ben, Wanderlusters
Are you a travel blogger? Would you like to enter the competition? Start gathering your best pictures now and share your entry in the comments below!
Muy buena elección. Suerte 🙂
I love the depth of field you’ve captured on Yellow. Good job!
Thanks Macca! 🙂
Your photos are awesome! I love the yellow and the white. Really nice!
Thanks Meagan!! 🙂
Great photos! Good luck!
Thanks!!! Are you entering it too? If so, good luck to you too!
Thanks for the tag! I will start putting some photos together.
Love your green shot btw :]
Glad you like it! Can’t wait for your entry 🙂