This post is part of the #AtriumBT Rationalist Architecture blogtour, that was managed by Forlì Civil Council and Atrium European Project in collaboration with 21grammy in October 2013.
1. Sunrise over a cloudsea. Views from the plane window on my way to Barcelona, Bologna and Atrium blog tour!
2. How do I feel about this Bologna sunset? Tiny and lucky. Very lucky!
3. Good morning Forli street art!
4. Rationalist architecture as a background for urban and contemporary elements. Forli
5. What a beautiful chaos! Casa Balilla, Forli.
6. A latergram of Forli’s Icaro statue with AtriumBT bloggers Alessandra Catania, Read and Go Blog and Bill Harby
7. Now this was my absolute highlight of the morning. Aviation history till the 40s made in black and white tiles! Stunning pixel art.
8. Vivere pericolosamente. Don’t try this at home. Vintage propaganda.
9. One of Forli’s main squares was looking this good at 6pm.
10. Forli museum this afternoon.
11. Latergram at Forli museum oval room. Exquisite sculpture!
12. Italian people at Emilia Romagna are taking care of us. Osteria San Domenico, Forli.
13. A truly and well preserved rationalist building nowadays a wellness center and luxury hotel. Only in Gran Hotel Terme, Castrocaro.
14. Gran Hotel Terme, Castrocaro.
15. Good morning from AtriumBT! Today we’ll visit more rationalist hotspots in Predappio and Cesenatico with Udo, Alessandra and the other bloggers!
16. Here comes drama. Gran Hotel Terme, Castrocaro.
17. Castrocaro fortress vintage drawing.
18. Oil tasting and wine tasting in Emilia Romagna. Absolute goodness.
19. Not sure if I’d choose tiramisu over the vintage dessert plate below it. Enoteca Bistrot Colonna, Colonna, Emilia Romagna.
20. Predappio and Cesenatico were on the menu. @alessandracatania @readandgoblog @joigele @tomfaklerphoto @billharby @anitasfeast and @ertourism too 😉 A bit of pixel art directly from the pavement.
21. No comments. Benito Mussolini’s bornplace in Predappio.
22. Abandoned building of the day. Old aircraft factory in Predappio.
23. Are you a fan of old Predappio or the rationalist quarter? Easy.
24. Before sharing our last AtriumBT dinner together, we got to enjoy Cesenatico and its truly magical light by the channel. As for this black and one Instagram picture, shit happens.
25. Cesenatico at sunset. AtriumBT absolute highlight with our blogger friends.
26. Woodporn for nature lovers.
27. Apparently, the last of its kind on earth. Olive tree spotted in Castrocaro fortress. This is coming to an end.
28. A last Spritz before leaving Forli. Delicioso aperitivo!
Are you into architecture? More posts about Atrium coming soon!